Tuesday 10 April 2012

LOOKING GLASS // Arnsdorf


Arnsdorf has been a favourite of mine ever since I was a kitten, I just love designer Jade Sarita Arnot's own brand of understated chic laced with a twist. The emphasis always seems to be placed on sculptural tailoring and colour blocking; memories of past collections scroll through hues of purples and maroons, electric blues and pale pinks even a splash or two of aqua, fashioned into scalloped dresses, jeans, shirts, tailored pants and belts! I remember donning a certain pale pink shirt/pale pink jeans combo rather excessively a few autumns ago coupled with my pale pink Cutler and Gross x Cacherel reading glasses (go figure). I looked like an 80s mum off to the zoo for the most part, but that suited me juuust fine. Jade's latest collection harks back to '1979'. Featuring the dual finesse of Stevie Dance on stylin' and Maya Villager on the flash from ex-Russh fame and online photo journal Turned Out, respectively.  This is to be my favourite collection yet, pineapples, snakeskin boots and metallic jumpsuits? Yesiree! http://arnsdorf.com.au/









No comments:

Post a Comment