Friday 1 June 2012

TREASURES

A collection of my mother's perfumes, there's no wonder why she always smells so good! My favourite of her collection is Tam Dao by Diptyque, a delicate yet earthy combination of sandalwood, cinnamon and musk that seems to take me straight back to the holidays of my childhood; walking through a particular forrest near my grandmothers house when it was raining, the smell of wet leaves and bark, the fires afterward. Ah smell! the most nostalgic of the senses with the power to conjure many a hypnotic vision of fantasies and memories. I have always associated people and places with a signature scent. I seem to wear different perfumes to suit my every mood. At the moment i've re-discovered an old favourite, Comme des Garcons 2 i'm also dreaming od purchasing Boir D'Argent by Dior, a perfume I seem to only smell on men but it's absolutely delicious. Jewelry notes: skull necklace by Van Rycke, gold feather necklace by Alex Monroe, my Grandmother's wedding ring, ManiaMania crystal pendant, ManiaMania crystal gold cuff.






All photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment