Thursday 9 August 2012

LOOKING GLASS // ELLERY & THE COAT REVIEW

I wish there were still a few months of winter left. I seem to always settle into the wonders that are winter all a bit too late; cocooning myself in coats and scarfs to fight the frost has only just become something I embrace in the morning, knowing that a soft, mild sun will melt it all away. I still haven't found the 'perfect coat' yet, well in truth I have but I am resisting with all my might on account of it's foul price-tag... I have decided coats are something you can buy all year round, as long as you opt for classic shapes and textures that will transcend the seasons - the other awesome thing is there's always a bargain to be had when purchasing coats off-season! 

I've just had a peek at Ellery's spring collection and it is rather fantastical. The coat in the second image is where it is at (despite it not being one of those off-season-bargains) as well as the printed palazzo pants and that burnt orange! Gosh, Ellery seems to just keep getting better and better. I can see this coat working with perfect simplicity, it looks like the kind of coat you could trust as a most faithful friend and that's what we all need right? 










No comments:

Post a Comment