Tuesday 25 September 2012

HOLIDAY MIND

Holidays strike yet again and I have already had three days off and have spent a considerable about of time in between the sheets:


I watched Ingmar Bergman's Cries and Whispers a while back whilst doing The Three Sisters by Chekov, they have a few similarities, and now I want to watch it again. I also really would like to get my hands on Face to Face, one of his less popular films, which was recently adapted for stage in a mediocre performance at the STC. Snippets of the orignial, starring Liv Ullman look great, but I cant seem to find it anywhere! 


Dreaming about seeing Jean Genet's 'The Maids' at STC in 2013:


 Taking up ballet again and sticking with it:


A few nights out, seeing plays, eating dinner, drinking vodka:


The eternal quest for truth?


Headshots for school are coming up and I actually can't think of anything worse. I don't know what to do with my hair, calamity!


And then some more of this:


No comments:

Post a Comment