Saturday 1 September 2012

TOUS LES PETITES CHOSES








These are a few of my favourite things....

#1. I Philosykos by Diptique, the scent of my dreams // An Aveda perfume by mother's friend gave me for my 18th, it has gold leaf in it and came in such a beautiful old crystal bottle. I use it very sparingly // Egyptian Magic from Mecca, this stuff is magic // Byredo's Pulp, I'm so sad it's practically gone // Aesop everything // Marvis toothpaste, because teeth need treats too // Maison Balzac candle in 'Rose', next I want to try 'Sud'
#2. Sexual flowers; fresh cut tulips & hyacinths 
#3. A clean room, and my Claramonte crochet bag from the Corner Shop
#4. Diptyque Philosykos
#5. Details
#6. Jordy Askill gold crescent moon ring, I wear him everyday // Pink daisy earrings from the markets //  Lapis Lazuli ring from the Blue Mountains // Trusty YSL // Crystals from around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment