Tuesday 16 October 2012

RING IN SPRING

Ring in Spring


I'm sitting in on my bed, it around four o'clock. The tendrils of a light breeze caressing my nose with the promise of summer has had me dreaming of lazy, hazy beach days; sand in between my toes, salt framing my lips to lick. Drinking cider with friends whilst reminiscing over last nights antics when we stepped out without velvet coats. Careless wondering on hot tarmac and reading in the park. Please bring her to me! This is an ode to summer dreaming,  I definitely forgot the one-piece black bathing suit in there, but she'll be around.
 
#1 A.P.C Belted Crepe Dress in Burgundy

#2 Rag and Bone Wide Brim Hat in Chocolate
#3 Miu Miu Noir Sunglasses - Still love these frames so much, I can't decide if I want the tortoise shell or the silver glitter, suggestions?
#4 Tome Poplin Shirt Dress
#5 Cuval Bag
#6 Le Soleil by Maison Balzac - perfect scent for spring!

#7 Isabel Marant Laury Floral Embroided Shirt

#8, #9 & #11 Jewellery by Isabel Marant, I think they are the perfect condiments to finish any outfit, I especially love the feather choker, it reminds me of something my mother would wear when I was little.
#10 Lula, I am still lost in the pages of this issue.

#12 K Jacques, most definitely the perfect summer shoe.

#13 Curio Noir Tobacco Night

#14 Lover Dress with Collar - I really want this as my 'special occasions' dress, I think it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment