Monday 26 November 2012

OF LATE...








My posting skills have been so dire of late, and I do apologize. Here is a snapshot of life from my iPhone, follow me on Instagram! @cocobaracuda. I'm sure it is pretty clear that food and flowers really make my world go round. 

#1 Wild pink roses, a birthday gift to myself. Dinosaur Designs bracelet from my gorgeous buddies at acting school and a treasured Jordan Askill heart ring for my birthday from my love, lucky girl huh?

#3 Le Bois by Maison Balzac. I just got Le Soleil and I cannot wait to envelop my house in its olfactory goodness, perfect scent for summer!

#4 My friend Belles Melbourne manor. She's really good at interiors. 

#5 Dinosaur Designs and more wild roses

#6 Wilbur's Place, 36 Llankelly Place in the Cross is my favourite breakfast in town. Here I had poached eggs with asparagus and panchetta, delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment