Tuesday 27 November 2012

SNEAKING X KENZO

sneaking

Kenzo // New Balance

I can never let a good sneaker slide, they ways seem to find their way creeping back to my wishlist, partial to no season in particular.  This latest fixation has come in Kenzo x Vans form, and I am so regretful to inform myself that I am a century too late on this bandwagon, my favourite pair, see grape-vine variety feautured, have unsuprizingly sold out from their mother-ship Opening Ceremony, and I will have to wait for a miracle to own these babies. Nevertheless, this will not deter me from lusting, dreaming, wishing, wanting etc. and I am sure if I invest enough mind power into this saga, I will own them come, lets say, Christmas day. If not, New Balance will suffice.

Back to Kenzo. The label is ticking proverbial boxes in every dimension at the helm of the New York based duo Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, who founded Opening Ceremony before moving to Kenzo, in July last year. I am morbidly excited about their SS/13 collection which features jungle pop inspired lashings of animal print, a kaleidoscope of patent, mens sneakers I need to own and a range of the most beautiful bed-linen my eyes ever did see.

No comments:

Post a Comment