Saturday 28 July 2012

SORT OF SUMMER WISHLIST

Wish-lists are always hard for me to compile as I can recall a million wondrous garments swirling around in my head that a) cost an arm and a leg on the black market b) are completely impractical and c) will most probably end up serving their lifetime locked away in my cupboard gathering dust. My new mantra when it comes to shopping is 'classic and comfortable', I want to find utilitarian pieces that I will be able to wear for a few seasons that can be paired back with the rest of my wardrobe.  Smart huh? I have downgraded and shipped out the the things I seriously don't need and have never worn (a kids size pink fluffy bomber comes to mind?) and am welcoming home with open arms the staples; striped cottons, denim, silk shirts, elegant flats and the like. Here is a selection of my seasons cravings...  I am aware that there's a fur coat thrown in there but it is just THAT good, there will certainly be 'chilly' night in summer to rock it. My other justification, keeping in tune with this new mantra is that leopard print is a classic staple and every woman needs one hanging out in her closet.







#1 A.P.C Leopard Fur Coat 

#2 A.P.C Leather Loafer Mocassins (available in brown)

#3 Benah Jute Tote

#4 Vanessa Seward for A.P.C Silk Print Shirt and T-Bar Patent Wedges

#5 Acne White Hex Jeans

#6 Vivienne Westwood 3 Strap Roman // Repetto Ballerina Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment